Make sure to check out the preview of my current work-in-progress, which is found under the "Siren Song" tab at the top of this page!
Also, there are plenty of links all the way at the bottom of the page.
If you wanted to contact me for any reason, you can either leave me a comment here, or email me at the following address:
- I just wrote a review on foreverlazy.com yotpo.com/go/mMvwrEvB via @yotpo 2 years ago
- Sad... Applied for a job I really wanted, and they apparently didn't get my email (though I copy-pasted from their site). :( 3 years ago
- This girl is locking herself up at camp for the next week. Thesis, I'm coming for you... :P 5 years ago
- Best moment of #adastra2013? Jim Butcher (@longshotauthor) going all Hulk on a pop can during a panel. Best. Reaction. Ever. 5 years ago
- Good morning #adastra2013! Looking forward to some awesome panels today 5 years ago
- 4,542 hits
Tag Archives: tools
I realize how dorky my title sounds, and that’s ok. 🙂 When I’m trying to make up character names (which is absolutely necessary when I’m writing a fantasy novel), I like to use letter magnets. That way, I can play … Continue reading
So I promised to explain NaNo in a future post, and here we are. NaNoWriMo, which stands for National Novel Writing Month, takes place every year in November. It is a challenge to write 50000 words in 30 days. That’s … Continue reading
I don’t know if it’s just me or if it’s writers in general, but I find it very difficult to find a balance between working and writing. Whenever I’m working, I would rather be writing. Whenever I’m writing, I feel … Continue reading
One of the things that I’ve found that has helped me the most in continuing to write is my wondeful writing group, the Sudbury Hypergraphic Society (SHS). We meet every two weeks, and do writing exercises, talk about what we’ve … Continue reading