Make sure to check out the preview of my current work-in-progress, which is found under the "Siren Song" tab at the top of this page!
Also, there are plenty of links all the way at the bottom of the page.
If you wanted to contact me for any reason, you can either leave me a comment here, or email me at the following address:
- I just wrote a review on foreverlazy.com yotpo.com/go/mMvwrEvB via @yotpo 3 years ago
- Sad... Applied for a job I really wanted, and they apparently didn't get my email (though I copy-pasted from their site). :( 4 years ago
- This girl is locking herself up at camp for the next week. Thesis, I'm coming for you... :P 6 years ago
- Best moment of #adastra2013? Jim Butcher (@longshotauthor) going all Hulk on a pop can during a panel. Best. Reaction. Ever. 6 years ago
- Good morning #adastra2013! Looking forward to some awesome panels today 6 years ago
- 5,037 hits
Tag Archives: critique
Here’s my check in for this week… What I read this week: I finished Jim Butcher’s Death Masks What I’m continuing to read in the next week: Jasper Fforde’s The Big Over Easy Bram Stoker’s Dracula Whatever else was on … Continue reading
As I said last week, Fridays will be my check-in days. Here’s what I’ve been up to in the last week. Reading: Books I finished this past week: – Terry Pratchett’s The Color of Magic – Marie Bilodeau’s Princess of … Continue reading
I’ve decided that Fridays will be my “check-in” posts. There was an Underground Writers’ meeting last night, so we discussed how we did on our goals from last week, and what our new goals were. Goals from last week: blog … Continue reading
This is just a quick post to update you guys on where I am with my writing goals so far for the week. I have just finished edits and rewrites on Guilty Conscience, and have sent that out to the … Continue reading
The following are my writing goals for this week (before Thursday, actually – for the Underground Writers’ meeting). – edit Hide and Seek, which is the short story I submitted for critique last week – finish and send out Guilty … Continue reading
A blogger I follow, whose name is Matt, recently posted about what it is that inspires us, as writers, to write. Not just to communicate, but to tell stories. His original post can be found here: http://mattilation.wordpress.com/2010/05/09/inspirational-work/ This was my … Continue reading