My name is Sylvie, and as you’ve probably guessed, I’m an aspiring novelist. I would love to finally publish something, but I have a way to go still. This blog is hopefully going to be a tool to help me get there. I’ve been slacking in my writing habits, and in order to fix this problem, I’ve started this blog to help me keep track of my progress, and maybe find a few people to kick me in the butt when I’m not writing enough. As such, if you’ve somehow made your way to this blog and you see that my word count hasn’t been updated every day, feel free to leave me an admonishing comment! You would be helping me, I promise! 🙂
Make sure to check out the preview of my current work-in-progress, which is found under the "Siren Song" tab at the top of this page!
Also, there are plenty of links all the way at the bottom of the page.
If you wanted to contact me for any reason, you can either leave me a comment here, or email me at the following address:
- I just wrote a review on foreverlazy.com yotpo.com/go/mMvwrEvB via @yotpo 2 years ago
- Sad... Applied for a job I really wanted, and they apparently didn't get my email (though I copy-pasted from their site). :( 3 years ago
- This girl is locking herself up at camp for the next week. Thesis, I'm coming for you... :P 5 years ago
- Best moment of #adastra2013? Jim Butcher (@longshotauthor) going all Hulk on a pop can during a panel. Best. Reaction. Ever. 5 years ago
- Good morning #adastra2013! Looking forward to some awesome panels today 5 years ago
- 4,687 hits