Make sure to check out the preview of my current work-in-progress, which is found under the "Siren Song" tab at the top of this page!
Also, there are plenty of links all the way at the bottom of the page.
If you wanted to contact me for any reason, you can either leave me a comment here, or email me at the following address:
- I just wrote a review on foreverlazy.com yotpo.com/go/mMvwrEvB via @yotpo 3 years ago
- Sad... Applied for a job I really wanted, and they apparently didn't get my email (though I copy-pasted from their site). :( 4 years ago
- This girl is locking herself up at camp for the next week. Thesis, I'm coming for you... :P 5 years ago
- Best moment of #adastra2013? Jim Butcher (@longshotauthor) going all Hulk on a pop can during a panel. Best. Reaction. Ever. 6 years ago
- Good morning #adastra2013! Looking forward to some awesome panels today 6 years ago
- 4,790 hits
Tag Archives: editing
I’ve been reevaluating my goals, both long and short term, as well as taking a look at accountability. At the Underground Writers meeting last week, I mentioned that I wanted to find a way to keep myself accountable. Sure, I’m … Continue reading
I’ve decided that Fridays will be my “check-in” posts. There was an Underground Writers’ meeting last night, so we discussed how we did on our goals from last week, and what our new goals were. Goals from last week: blog … Continue reading
This is just a quick post to update you guys on where I am with my writing goals so far for the week. I have just finished edits and rewrites on Guilty Conscience, and have sent that out to the … Continue reading