Make sure to check out the preview of my current work-in-progress, which is found under the "Siren Song" tab at the top of this page!
Also, there are plenty of links all the way at the bottom of the page.
If you wanted to contact me for any reason, you can either leave me a comment here, or email me at the following address:
- I just wrote a review on foreverlazy.com yotpo.com/go/mMvwrEvB via @yotpo 3 years ago
- Sad... Applied for a job I really wanted, and they apparently didn't get my email (though I copy-pasted from their site). :( 4 years ago
- This girl is locking herself up at camp for the next week. Thesis, I'm coming for you... :P 6 years ago
- Best moment of #adastra2013? Jim Butcher (@longshotauthor) going all Hulk on a pop can during a panel. Best. Reaction. Ever. 6 years ago
- Good morning #adastra2013! Looking forward to some awesome panels today 6 years ago
- 5,037 hits
Tag Archives: Ayana’s Gift
So the work-in-progress, previously known as Mist, then Ayana’s Gift for lack of a better title, now has a “real” title!!! Darkness Awakens is my NaNoWriMo novel from last November, which I am still working on. I’ve gotten further into … Continue reading
Ok, so I haven’t posted here in a few months, apparently. So an update is in order: I wrote 50045 words (worked on Ayana’s Gift) in November for NaNo. No word padding, no devious tactics, just a lot of rambling… I … Continue reading