Make sure to check out the preview of my current work-in-progress, which is found under the "Siren Song" tab at the top of this page!
Also, there are plenty of links all the way at the bottom of the page.
If you wanted to contact me for any reason, you can either leave me a comment here, or email me at the following address:
- I just wrote a review on foreverlazy.com yotpo.com/go/mMvwrEvB via @yotpo 2 years ago
- Sad... Applied for a job I really wanted, and they apparently didn't get my email (though I copy-pasted from their site). :( 3 years ago
- This girl is locking herself up at camp for the next week. Thesis, I'm coming for you... :P 4 years ago
- Best moment of #adastra2013? Jim Butcher (@longshotauthor) going all Hulk on a pop can during a panel. Best. Reaction. Ever. 4 years ago
- Good morning #adastra2013! Looking forward to some awesome panels today 4 years ago
- 4,298 hits
Tag Archives: Ad Astra
I’ve been wanting to blog about this since Ad Astra, and I forgot until now… One of the panelists said something that really made sense for me, and I’ve been experimenting with it ever since. He said that when he … Continue reading →
The final installment of my Ad Astra posts has finally arrived. Okay, that might be a little over-dramatic, but bear with me. This post will likely be shorter than the other two, so not to worry! Sunday panels: How to … Continue reading →
Here’s the info about the panels that Steph and I attended on the Saturday of Ad Astra. Modern-Day Conceptions of Fairies Panelists: Alison Baird, Brad Carson, James Alan Gardner, Lesley Livingston, Kate Story (how could she not be an author … Continue reading →
As this post’s title suggests, it is late. I’m talking a month late. Anyways, here’s what I have to say about my Ad Astra experience the weekend of April 8th, 9th, and 10th. For those of you who aren’t aware, … Continue reading →