I don’t know if it’s just me or if it’s writers in general, but I find it very difficult to find a balance between working and writing. Whenever I’m working, I would rather be writing. Whenever I’m writing, I feel guilty, like I should be working instead. I should explain… I work from home and make my own hours, therefore I don’t work 9 to 5 then I’m done for the day. I work in bursts throughout the day, and then I feel bad if I take time out to write. I’ve been trying to work out a schedule where I don’t feel as though I’m neglecting either. I think I might have figured it out, but then today, when I was planning on trying it out, I woke up with a headache and went back to bed, which threw off my whole schedule for the day… lol. Take 2, tomorrow. We’ll see how that works.
Make sure to check out the preview of my current work-in-progress, which is found under the "Siren Song" tab at the top of this page!
Also, there are plenty of links all the way at the bottom of the page.
If you wanted to contact me for any reason, you can either leave me a comment here, or email me at the following address:
- I just wrote a review on foreverlazy.com yotpo.com/go/mMvwrEvB via @yotpo 2 years ago
- Sad... Applied for a job I really wanted, and they apparently didn't get my email (though I copy-pasted from their site). :( 3 years ago
- This girl is locking herself up at camp for the next week. Thesis, I'm coming for you... :P 5 years ago
- Best moment of #adastra2013? Jim Butcher (@longshotauthor) going all Hulk on a pop can during a panel. Best. Reaction. Ever. 5 years ago
- Good morning #adastra2013! Looking forward to some awesome panels today 5 years ago
- 4,473 hits