Make sure to check out the preview of my current work-in-progress, which is found under the "Siren Song" tab at the top of this page!
Also, there are plenty of links all the way at the bottom of the page.
If you wanted to contact me for any reason, you can either leave me a comment here, or email me at the following address:
- I just wrote a review on foreverlazy.com yotpo.com/go/mMvwrEvB via @yotpo 1 year ago
- Sad... Applied for a job I really wanted, and they apparently didn't get my email (though I copy-pasted from their site). :( 2 years ago
- This girl is locking herself up at camp for the next week. Thesis, I'm coming for you... :P 4 years ago
- Best moment of #adastra2013? Jim Butcher (@longshotauthor) going all Hulk on a pop can during a panel. Best. Reaction. Ever. 4 years ago
- Good morning #adastra2013! Looking forward to some awesome panels today 4 years ago
- 4,003 hits
TagsAd Astra Adrienne Kress agent Ayana's Gift blogging books camp candles check-in critique dark comedy Darkness Awakens dilemma editing Evolve fan-girl fantasy frustration genre goals Guardian Haiku inspiration Irina Ratushinskaya Jasper Fforde journaling Kelley Armstrong Lesley Livingston longhand magnets Marie Bilodeau Megan Crewe Michelle Rowen Mist Monday Night Writing Group mood motivation music names NaNoWriMo Neil Gaiman Neverwhere novel outlining panels plotting productivity Randolph Lalonde reading Rob St. Martin Sara Shepard school script ScriptFrenzy short story SHS Siren Song Stephenie Meyers submission submitting Syren Song Tanya Huff tattoo Terry Pratchett Thursday Next time management tools twitter typing Underground Writers update vampire word count work-in-progress Writing
October 2017 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31