No matter how hard I try, how good my intentions, I seem to always end up slacking on the whole blogging thing. I’ve tried to make a more reasonable/realistic posting schedule, I’ve tried making a list of future topics, I’ve tried making a freaking schedule with blogging pencilled in. Nothing seems to keep me on track. I figure that tells me something – I’m doing it wrong. Obviously what I’ve been doing isn’t working for me. Maybe I’m just too busy right now, too caught up in other things in my life. And that’s okay, as long as I don’t mind not blogging. So I’m going to try for a more carefree attitude. I don’t know when I’ll be blogging next, but I’m sure it’ll eventually happen. Maybe even this year. 🙂
Make sure to check out the preview of my current work-in-progress, which is found under the "Siren Song" tab at the top of this page!
Also, there are plenty of links all the way at the bottom of the page.
If you wanted to contact me for any reason, you can either leave me a comment here, or email me at the following address:
- I just wrote a review on foreverlazy.com yotpo.com/go/mMvwrEvB via @yotpo 3 years ago
- Sad... Applied for a job I really wanted, and they apparently didn't get my email (though I copy-pasted from their site). :( 4 years ago
- This girl is locking herself up at camp for the next week. Thesis, I'm coming for you... :P 5 years ago
- Best moment of #adastra2013? Jim Butcher (@longshotauthor) going all Hulk on a pop can during a panel. Best. Reaction. Ever. 6 years ago
- Good morning #adastra2013! Looking forward to some awesome panels today 6 years ago
- 4,790 hits