I haven’t been hitting my 250 words each day, but I’m averaging about that for the last week. Yesterday I finished another scene of Siren, and today I outlined and started a new short story, currently titled The Airship Aria. It is a post-apocalyptic steampunk, and going well so far. Looking at what I’ve been writing lately, I think I’m really starting to see progress in my writing style, which is always exciting. I’ve read 3 of the 4 pieces I need to critique for Wednesday, so I’ll finish up with those tomorrow. Looking very good so far! Hoping to finish Airship by the weekend so I can submit it for critique ASAP. I’m serious about submitting this year, and someone in my writing group pointed out a steampunk market today, so I’ll be looking into that. That’s all for me for this week! 🙂
Make sure to check out the preview of my current work-in-progress, which is found under the "Siren Song" tab at the top of this page!
Also, there are plenty of links all the way at the bottom of the page.
If you wanted to contact me for any reason, you can either leave me a comment here, or email me at the following address:
- I just wrote a review on foreverlazy.com yotpo.com/go/mMvwrEvB via @yotpo 1 year ago
- Sad... Applied for a job I really wanted, and they apparently didn't get my email (though I copy-pasted from their site). :( 2 years ago
- This girl is locking herself up at camp for the next week. Thesis, I'm coming for you... :P 4 years ago
- Best moment of #adastra2013? Jim Butcher (@longshotauthor) going all Hulk on a pop can during a panel. Best. Reaction. Ever. 4 years ago
- Good morning #adastra2013! Looking forward to some awesome panels today 4 years ago
- 3,815 hits