Clearly, even blogging three times a week was way too much for me. I keep doing that – starting strong and then tapering off or just stopping completely. I’ve decided that I’ll try for a weekly check-in this year. It’s not too often, and not too seldom. Hopefully a happy medium for me. We’ll see.
So here are my goals for the new year:
– submit something by the end of the year (hopefully much sooner than that, but it’s an absolute deadline)
– finish the draft of Siren Song (my current WIP – check out the page at the top, I’ve just added it!)
– write 250 words every day (I’ve yet to start this, but I’ll get to it as soon as I’m done this post)
– have weekly goals that are realistic and achievable
And some non-writing goals as well:
– go the the gym three times a week (been doing good on this one)
– eat healthier (been doing good with this as well)
– be better about keeping in touch with my friends
– finish my thesis by the end of August (and as such, set aside time to work on it every single week)
– propose my thesis asap (this is a big one – I need to stop procrastinating on this thing…)
So there you have it, in black and white. Those are all the things I want to do this year. Wish me luck.