Well, I can’t believe it’s already October. Holy crap, where has the time gone?! And of course, October means that November is just around the corner. Which means NaNoWriMo time! (National Novel Writing Month – http://www.nanowrimo.org) I am so excited about it! I mean, I’m always excited about NaNo (which is a challenge to write 50,000 words in 30 days), but even more so this year. For the first time, I am ML (municipal liaison) along with Julia from the Underground Writers. Together, we shall be organizing all kinds of activities for the WriMos from our region. I’ll keep you guys updated on the progress throughout this month and the next, and I’ll make sure to keep you posted on my word count once the event actually starts. Wish me luck! :)
Make sure to check out the preview of my current work-in-progress, which is found under the "Siren Song" tab at the top of this page!
Also, there are plenty of links all the way at the bottom of the page.
If you wanted to contact me for any reason, you can either leave me a comment here, or email me at the following address:
- Sad... Applied for a job I really wanted, and they apparently didn't get my email (though I copy-pasted from their site). :( 4 months ago
- This girl is locking herself up at camp for the next week. Thesis, I'm coming for you... :P 2 years ago
- Best moment of #adastra2013? Jim Butcher (@longshotauthor) going all Hulk on a pop can during a panel. Best. Reaction. Ever. 2 years ago
- Good morning #adastra2013! Looking forward to some awesome panels today 2 years ago
- RT @Amanda_Sun: Hey guys! I will have ARCs of INK at the signing tonight at 4:30 :D #adastra2013 2 years ago
- 3,049 hits