I was listening to music with my friend the other day, when suddenly I had this ultra vivid image in my head of a short story I have to write. That’s right, I HAVE to write it. That happens to me sometimes, where I’m doing something and I get a scene or idea in my head that just won’t go away. I’m very much looking forward to working on it, and I’m thinking that I might put my outlining for the novel aside and just write this story. We’ll see. I’ll keep you posted. 😉
Make sure to check out the preview of my current work-in-progress, which is found under the "Siren Song" tab at the top of this page!
Also, there are plenty of links all the way at the bottom of the page.
If you wanted to contact me for any reason, you can either leave me a comment here, or email me at the following address:
- I just wrote a review on foreverlazy.com yotpo.com/go/mMvwrEvB via @yotpo 2 years ago
- Sad... Applied for a job I really wanted, and they apparently didn't get my email (though I copy-pasted from their site). :( 3 years ago
- This girl is locking herself up at camp for the next week. Thesis, I'm coming for you... :P 5 years ago
- Best moment of #adastra2013? Jim Butcher (@longshotauthor) going all Hulk on a pop can during a panel. Best. Reaction. Ever. 5 years ago
- Good morning #adastra2013! Looking forward to some awesome panels today 5 years ago
- 4,473 hits