I have been spending the majority of my “writing time” outlining my current novel. It’s fun because these surprising things keep happening. A new character that I thought would be insignificant will have a severe impact on my main character, making her question everything she believed to be true. I can’t wait until I’m done the whole outline for the rest of the book, so that I can write these scenes. Outlining, something I did not do for any of the other novels I’ve tried to write, is something that I couldn’t go without anymore. It is absolutely essential to my writing now, as I don’t get writer’s block nearly as often as I used to. Knowing exactly where I’m going, having a clearly defined path to get there, makes all the difference in the world. At least to me it does. I look forward to the next step in the process, even though I’m having fun with this, too.
Make sure to check out the preview of my current work-in-progress, which is found under the "Siren Song" tab at the top of this page!
Also, there are plenty of links all the way at the bottom of the page.
If you wanted to contact me for any reason, you can either leave me a comment here, or email me at the following address:
- I just wrote a review on foreverlazy.com yotpo.com/go/mMvwrEvB via @yotpo 3 years ago
- Sad... Applied for a job I really wanted, and they apparently didn't get my email (though I copy-pasted from their site). :( 3 years ago
- This girl is locking herself up at camp for the next week. Thesis, I'm coming for you... :P 5 years ago
- Best moment of #adastra2013? Jim Butcher (@longshotauthor) going all Hulk on a pop can during a panel. Best. Reaction. Ever. 5 years ago
- Good morning #adastra2013! Looking forward to some awesome panels today 5 years ago
- 4,700 hits