I’m still having a hard time finding a balance between school and writing. I know that it’s understandable because I’m doing my Master’s, but I still wish that I could find more time to write without being worried that I won’t get my school stuff done on time. I can’t wait until next year when I’m done with school (finally!) and I’ll be able to struggle to find a balance between writing and work instead. 😛 Somehow I think that will be easier, though I’m sure that the other members of my writing group, who aren’t in school anymore, will disagree with that statement. Maybe I just need to tweak my routine more, find something else that works for me. That is my next endeavour… you know, once I’m done exams.
Make sure to check out the preview of my current work-in-progress, which is found under the "Siren Song" tab at the top of this page!
Also, there are plenty of links all the way at the bottom of the page.
If you wanted to contact me for any reason, you can either leave me a comment here, or email me at the following address:
- I just wrote a review on foreverlazy.com yotpo.com/go/mMvwrEvB via @yotpo 2 years ago
- Sad... Applied for a job I really wanted, and they apparently didn't get my email (though I copy-pasted from their site). :( 2 years ago
- This girl is locking herself up at camp for the next week. Thesis, I'm coming for you... :P 4 years ago
- Best moment of #adastra2013? Jim Butcher (@longshotauthor) going all Hulk on a pop can during a panel. Best. Reaction. Ever. 4 years ago
- Good morning #adastra2013! Looking forward to some awesome panels today 4 years ago
- 4,217 hits