Ok, so I haven’t posted here in a few months, apparently. So an update is in order: I wrote 50045 words (worked on Ayana’s Gift) in November for NaNo. No word padding, no devious tactics, just a lot of rambling… I mean, a LOT of rambling. Editing is going to suck. But it’s all worth it in the end, because even if I end up scrapping more than half, that’s still like 25000 words more than what I had before. (I really, really hope I don’t have to scrap more than half – I might have to cry…) Anyways, planning on getting back to regular blogging. (Probably after the Holidays, let’s be realistic.) So yeah, hopefully I’ll be around here a lot more in the very near future. 🙂
Make sure to check out the preview of my current work-in-progress, which is found under the "Siren Song" tab at the top of this page!
Also, there are plenty of links all the way at the bottom of the page.
If you wanted to contact me for any reason, you can either leave me a comment here, or email me at the following address:
- I just wrote a review on foreverlazy.com yotpo.com/go/mMvwrEvB via @yotpo 1 year ago
- Sad... Applied for a job I really wanted, and they apparently didn't get my email (though I copy-pasted from their site). :( 2 years ago
- This girl is locking herself up at camp for the next week. Thesis, I'm coming for you... :P 4 years ago
- Best moment of #adastra2013? Jim Butcher (@longshotauthor) going all Hulk on a pop can during a panel. Best. Reaction. Ever. 4 years ago
- Good morning #adastra2013! Looking forward to some awesome panels today 4 years ago
- 4,006 hits